Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Reality TV My Ass

If These Heels Could Talk on this day they would say, "reality TV is really not reality and I could put a camera on my shoulder and the world could see reality."

Just recently a couple of  my favorite lady friends and I  got together for a little drinky drink and some trash talking men relaxation....... It was so awesome!!! They made fun of my 5 inch heels and the fact that I brought Donald Trump with me to the party...... hey, I like expensive things..... What can I say...

 I miss seeing my ladies, they let me be exactly who I am, they embrace me, they laugh at me, and they tell me, "Girl you are so crazy."

If I had a half of cent for every time someone has called me crazy, well I wouldn't be writing this crap, I would be looooooonnnnnngggg gone...........

Crazy is as crazy does I say.......

I would love to let the world in on all of our conversations however that would take away from the specialness of the conversations that we have, therefore I will keep 99% of them to myself. 

We did however talk about Reality TV..... The Real Housewives of Atlanta.... psshhh.... That is some horse crap if I have ever seen it.....

Here is reality..... 60 hour work weeks....... Mom why doesn't the wifi work because my boys are waiting for me to hop on Call of Duty?, What is for dinner?, Mom can I have $50.00 to go to the Braves game because I have $100.00 but I don't want to break it?..... The chicken laid an egg..... I need a new pair of shoes....... Can I please go to a private school,?.... Mom, I need a new baseball glove, I lost mine?......

Hey kids, I need to go to the bathroom by myself can I have five minutes?...... Two minutes in.... Hey Mom!!!! Did you get my text?  Victor won't help with the dishes........

And that is all before 12 noon......... I know cats have been known for eating their kittens at birth, but what about Mothers.....

I am just kidding.... I wouldn't eat my kids.... I love them too much. And they caused me entire too much pain........And anything that has caused me that much pain, I become overly obsessive about and threaten every umpire and referee in a 50 mile radius of their life if they screw with them.

My lady friends and I all agreed that we WOULD LOVE, absolutely love to go shopping while being transported by a stretch limo and being fed grapes and booze......... I would not complain about that for one half of a minute......

And that is the damn truth......

No comments:

Post a Comment