Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Panties are Important

If These Heels Could Talk they would say that panties are important and not just any pair of panties they better be a pretty pair. 

Recently I made an unplanned visit to get my bi-weekly manicure and pedicure. Normally I try to go on the weekends however the past few weekends I couldn't squeeze another minute of anything in to my days. 

So I chose to pick up my daughter and make a beeline to the nail salon right after work. It's really not a good idea to wear a skirt while getting a pedicure. However if you are you best make sure you have your best under garments on in case someone accidentally gets a peep show.

Now a few months back another nice young lady was getting her nails done at the same time as I was and I will say that she apparently didn't live by the motto of wearing panties at all. 

As I am bending down to unstrap my heel she is adjusting her seating and there all her glory was right in front of my face. I thought should I throw a dollar bill at her or tell her she forgot something at home. Oh the moments when I could really put a surprise look on someone's face. I chose to do nothing but enjoy the rest of my visit and vow not to look in that direction again. 

Back to my trip....

I was relieved that I hadn't forgotten my pretty panties after it was all said and done.  In normal fashion, because I was wearing a skirt  they draped a towel across my legs and I felt pretty comfortable with the situation. 

As I was getting the royal treatment of nails and toes at the same time I felt like I was being watched. 

The way I was situated in my chair unfortunately made it easier for those ladies that were given pedicures to the other clients to see right up my skirt. 

I really thought I was covered well until I saw one of them look in my direction not once, not twice but three times. 

Now three times was a bit much. I felt like damn, now I'm gone have to charge her. This ain't a free peep show. I felt trapped,  I couldn't move my feet or my hands to adjust and at that moment I was just glad I knew my panties were pretty. 

My motto is if you are going to show your assets off make sure they are clean and pretty. You never know when someone is watching you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment