Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nothing

If These Heels Could Talk they would say, I am feeling blessed today.

So many so far have embraced my quirky personality, my mouth like a Sailor, loud, joke telling, high heeled, closet redneck self. Although I can be a damn handful, I am loved way beyond what I deserve. 

I have so many thoughts and ideas of the things that I want to accomplish that at times it becomes overwhelming. 

I  am thankful for so many that believe in me even when I question myself. It is because of them that I am able to sincerely say that I feel more alive than I ever have. This doesn't mean that I still don't have a moment or two of the blahs. It just means I will not accept the blahs as normal every day life. 

So on this day I say, "right now at this moment I chose to appreciate where I was, where I am and where I am heading. Nothing good is ever accomplished by doing nothing. 

And of course a nice pair of heels always makes the legs and butt look better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment