Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You see, What Had Happened Was.........

If These Heels Could Talk they would say, "What the hell happened to my house?"

Let me set the stage.... o.k....... lights, camera, action......

Date:  06/25/2013 @ 11:30 p.m.

Victor: "hey mom a few of my friends are coming over tomorrow and we gone watch some movies and hang out is that aight with you."

Me: "oh who are they and what time are they coming over."

Victor: "oh about 10:30 a.m. and it's... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... we just gone hang out and watch some movies and stuff"

Me: "that is fine but please make sure you have it clean when they arrive and clean when they leave."

Victor: "Oh sure, you know I will."

Me: "o.k. goodnight love you."

Victor: "love you too."

Date: 06/26/2013 @ 9:00 a..m.

Me: dial Victor's cell that I pay for monthly, get no answer. (that is a shocker!)  wait a few minutes and try again and get no answer. (another shocker)

Victor: calls me back 15 minutes later

Me: I miss the call because I actually work for a living and can't just answer when he is available.

Victor: calls me back

Me: I answer

Victor: "my phone wouldn't answer for some reason, that's weird." (yea, his ass was sleeping)

Me: "oh o.k. well do you have any money because if you do go ahead and send someone to pick up some drinks and snacks  and I will pay you back, enjoy your day with your friends." (why am I even paying him back, I dunno)

Victor: "o.k. mom I love you." 

Me: "love you too."

Date: 06/26/2013 @ 8:09 p.m.

Me: arrive at house after working 12 hours and dealing with some exhausting situations, walk in the front door and immediately feel blood pressure rise.  "What the bleepity, bleep, bleep happened to the bleepity, bleep, bleep house.?!"

Kayla: "hmmmmm Victor left with his friend after they got done with all three movies."

Poor Kayla, she got the wrath and nothing was her fault.  Thirteen teenagers ranging from 15 to 19, and then Jacob in the mix.   Cups everywhere, stuffing from my decorative pillows everywhere (what did my pillows do to anyone), dirt all on the floor and carpet. Did they just drag their feet through the yard and decide to shake them off in the house? 

Now, I have no issue with young teenagers
enjoying life and I would definitely much rather my children be at home rather than out in the streets. I am very blessed with that, however, specific instructions were that the house be clean before they arrive (which I had already done) and the house be clean when the leave. (which was not done)

So What Had Happened Was..... someone had something else on the agenda and now Mom is indulging in an alcoholic beverage while cleaning up.   Yes I know people..... I should make him do it. But he's not here!!! And everyone knows that I am OCD about my house. I can't stand it, ain't going to leave it dirty, can't sleep if it is..........

So while I am cleaning, ya'll kick your fancy high  heels up and enjoy a little R & R........

I will be back a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment