Friday, June 28, 2013

Live Laugh Love

If These Heels Could Talk they would say, "say what you mean and mean what you say."

One of my signature traits that those close to me know is my no holding it back and saying exactly what I mean and think motto. And I don't mean the type of saying what I feel to hurt someone's feelings kind of thing. I'm not mean just matter of fact. Those are two different things. 

Wars are started because of grown people's lack of ability to communicate on a civil level and not willing to compromise. It's the "I'm right and you are wrong" mentality that is ultimately our downfall. 

I say Live Laugh and Love. I say if you have an issue, say it. If you have a dream, make it a reality. If you love, show it. If you are hurt, tell it. Don't expect anyone to ever know exactly what you are thinking or feel. 

If you don't chose to Live Laugh and Love then don't get pissed when everyone else is enjoying the train ride and you are left stranded on the tracks. That's your own damn fault. 

And don't expect to always be invited either some times you just have to crash the party. Just be sure you are wearing your best heels when you do.

Make Each Day Count. Be Blessed. Be a Blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment