Monday, June 24, 2013

It Was All a Misunderstanding

If These Heels Could Talk they would say that sometimes what is being said is not what is really meant but adding a sexual innuendo always makes the conversation funnier. 

I will stage the situation -

I am sitting in my beach chair at the ballgame being as quiet as a mouse and minding my own business. (Not really)

My friend is sitting by me and is just talking my head off (Not really, it is actually the other way around) .... I mean really I came to watch the game not listen to constant ramblings about useless information.(Is what she was thinking)   But I love her in spite of her issue.  (Thank God she still loves me, she has an awesome pool and pool house, I need more friends like her)

So I pretend to listen and fight back the urge to yawn. (She never yawned)

A fellow bystander also known as our friend is answering his phone and this is where it all goes south.........

him on the phone: "Hey what you doing? Oh you just got done bush hogging."

me to my friend: "Oh so that is what we are calling it now a days."

friend to me: "I thought it used to be called baseball, you know 1st, 2nd, 3rd base, homerun and an occasional grandslam."

me and my friend: "bahahahahahahah....bahahahahahahahahaha..... bahahahahahahahah

him on the phone: clueless to our inside joke

We made a Heel Out of Him..........not really, we let him in on the joke later at the PARTAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment