Monday, June 24, 2013

Crack Kills

If These Heels Could Talk they would say that they would like to throat punch the person that constructed  this sidewalk that leads into a popular shopping establishment that I like to visit on an occasion or two.

A few weeks ago while sporting my 5 inch J-Lo kicks I bounced right up on this animal.  Apparently a man or a woman that doesn't wear heels thought this whole blueprint through and it is an epic fail in my factual opinion.

Needless to say on this day I played my own version of Step On a Crack and Break Yo MaMa's back.  I wasn't about to sacrifice my girls to one of these crack heads. Everybody knows that Crack is Whack.   Jenny might have been from the block but she wasn't going to die by the block. 

All made it through this warzone safe and sound with no battle scars.

And that was a Heel of a Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment