Friday, June 28, 2013

Acts, Axe, and Ask

If These Heels Could Talk they would say, "knowing the proper word to use in a sentence is very important and could prevent further confusion to all the non speaking english individuals who are trying to learn the language  of our awesome country."

Example:

1.  Acts

Every now and then I acts him how he is doing.  - Wrong on all levels.

2.  Axe

Every now and then I axe him how he is doing. - Wrong again on all levels.

3.  Ask

Every now and then I will ask him how he is doing. - Right and very acceptable on all levels.


The correct way to use all of the above is as follows:

Every now and then she acts in a movie where she takes an axe and then proceeds to ask can I kiss you good night and smother you with a pillow.  If that is not acceptable then I shall proceed to plan b which will determine if I have the strength or the strenf to carry on with this episode of Snapped.

It is your choice Mister.......


No comments:

Post a Comment