Thursday, July 11, 2013

Squat Like a Real Lady

If These Heels Could Talk they would say, "what in the hell has the world come to and what the hell is this?!?!?!"
This to me is disturbing in a lot of different ways.  First of all, what the hell is she wearing and why does she have tube socks on with those shoes?  If they were really going to try to advertise this little contraption why wouldn't they at least make the girl look a little more feminine?
Now before I get criticism, I think it is perfectly fine what she is wearing if she has been playing soccer or whatever.....
 
My issue is this -  I don't think this young lady would have any problem purchasing this ridiculous piece of plastic. I think she might rather enjoy using it.  I don't really know and don't care about her. They should have had someone, hmmmmm , let me think,  that wears a skirt and heels.
 
Here is my reasoning:  You have to go after those which you know would not obviously run out to the stores to purchase this little SheWee.  And in my factual opinion it would be the ladies that are not  on the tomboy side that would be the harder sale.  And  they may be less likely to use this ridiculousness.   
 
I have nothing against ladies that are on the tomboy side, etc... All women are beautiful to me, o.k. well not all women some have nasty attitudes which makes them ugly..... but this isn't about beauty right now it is about this ridiculous piece of product.
 
Now I will tell you this, I have hiked it over logs, stumps, and boats. I have even squatted.  I mean when nature calls a girl has to do what a girl has to do.  And if you are in the middle of a field at a party drinking beer like it is no body's  business (I no longer drink beer by the way), with no bathroom in site, well you will find a tire to hold on to while your girlfriend stands there guiding the flow of fluids. 

There was only one time in my life that yes, I will admit, I tried to tinkle while standing. However at this moment in my life I was around 10 years old and thought that my brothers had all the fun. They got to go hunting, fishing and camping and they cussed a lot.  I didn't get to do any of that.  I didn't want to be a boy, I just wanted to have fun like them and it seemed like fun to be able to whip the goods out whenever nature called.  It was an epic fail and my last attempt at ever trying to tinkle while standing. 
Never ever  have I thought, wow I wish I had a plastic funnel that may or may not act as a filter for my sprinkle while I tinkle.  I wouldn't even want to use this thing if it meant putting my best pair of heels in the line of fire.  I would rather kick those babies off and squat like a real lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment